Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hey Guys!

Ok guys, how annoying am I? Sorry about the lack of posts lately, I am back in school and getting ready to move to Europe for grad school next year.  Needless to say it is all consuming. If you need a fix please check out my pinterest, I post on there everyday as it is much easier then making blog posts!!!    Of course I will be back from here to there until my next break however for daily jokes, outfit ideas, beauty tips, interior and exterior design ideas, recipes and so much more is all on my pinterest.  Please check it out so I don't feel that terrible!!
My account can be found at:
 http://pinterest.com/agenius/

Hope to you will check it out, otherwise please be patient...I will be back sometime soon! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Domain Name .co.nr