Thursday, October 25, 2012

Invisalign

Hey guys,
I figured I would blog my Invisalign experience.  I have been scouring the internet for weeks now since I found out I was getting invisalign and I have not been able to find all the answers to my never-ending questions!
My teeth are actually pretty good I used to have braces years ago.  I lost my retainer when I was younger and never got another one.  My orthodontist told me a long time ago you are one of the ones who have to wear your retainer for the rest of your life...Now at 28 I wish I begged and pleaded my parents more as my teeth have a larger space then they did before I had braces!  My wisdom teeth were removed and that created more space for my teeth to move on top.

more......



As for my invisalign experience it is just beginning! I had my initial consultation on the 29th of September. My next appointment was on the 9th of October to get my pictures of my mouth and teeth done.  Today I finally received my invisalign video from my dentist.  I choose to get my video sent via email so I did not have to book yet another appointment! The video wasn't as I had hoped it to be.  The teeth looked great however the video was quick like literally 5 seconds in each frame.  I sent my email back that the treatment looked great got my price quote and now I wait yet again!! I am hoping he reads my email confirmation tomorrow and gets this thing rolling.  I have never been so impatient as this moment.  What a long freaking ordeal.  I am getting quite a few attachments and shaving of a tooth or two in order to make room on my bottom.  I am not sure the exact amount of attachments I need yet as the video went so freaking fast.  I am going to make a video diary when I actually get them in my mouth.  Until now just wanted to document the timeline of actually getting to that point in the first place.  If you have any questions please send them to me I am more then happy to answer.  I know there is not a ton of videos or people out there answering all the questions.


Keep you posted! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Domain Name .co.nr