Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Odd Life of Timothy Green! The Issues...And A Funny Video To Brighten The Day!







I have not watched the movie yet ...but with this reaction I am excited to see it!
It looks like Disney, like it or not has decided to teach children hard life lessons. I think this is a smart move by Disney as they have been taking flack lately for raising children with unachievable expectations.  (read more and watch video...... )




 In fact they have a whole 'syndrome' named Disney Princess Syndrome (DPS)! In my opinion it's about time Disney started teaching children the realities of life.  Check out this rather hilarious but true definition for the widely growing affliction to the current generation here (DPS): http://my.spill.com/profiles/blogs/disney-princess-syndrome-if


*** Spoiler Alert *** If you don't want to know the plot of the movie then don't watch! ***




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Domain Name .co.nr